I was bemused and skeptical when my mom showed up with a gift bag full of skin care products a few months ago. I was also happy because I had run out of Oil of Olay, and lord knows I’m too cheap to buy real moisturizer. I started using the products she had found on HSN, and I’ve been pleased enough that I’m looking at the dwindling supply thinking, “I’m actually going to have to buy more of this–it works.”
The product I like best is the Rapid Transport C Infused High Potent-C Anti-Wrinkle Capsules. Those little gold capsules you see in the picture up there. You twist off a piece of the capsule, squirt out a pea-sized dollop of moisturizer, and rub it in. It feels like velvet on your skin. Velvet. It is glorious.
But even better than those, are the Signature Club A by Adrienne Precious Argan Oil Ayurveda Night Cream Skin Balancing Capsules. They are blue capsules, and they leave your skin feeling like–what feels better than really plush velvet? Whatever that is, these leave your skin feeling that way.
Mom also brought me some Signature Club A by Adrienne Precious Moroccan Argan Oil Neck Specific Tighten & Uplift with Bao, painful to my vanity (when your mother brings you neck tightening cream…) but truly can’t get enough of this stuff. This I will replenish, too.
I’m still washing my face with Aveeno Foaming Cleanser because I love it.
The latest rundown of my makeup wardrobe goes like this:
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless over my t-zone and chin
- Too Faced Amazing SPF 15 Foundation Powder
- Urban Decay eyeliner in Corrupt as an eyeliner base and smudged into my lid crease
- A Maybelline shadow duo Indian Summer
- Urban Decay waterproof liquid liner in Perversion
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex Mascara (I’ve just started using this–jury is still out on how well I like it.)
- Too Faced eyebrow pencil in Blonde-y
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush
- A discontinued MAC lipstick in Skew. I love this color.
You put all that together (minus the lipstick) and you get this: